If you suffer an accident or theft the last thing you want is a problem with your claim. As one of Ireland’s largest motorcycle insurance specialists, we know the specific issues that bikers face and your underwriter is on hand to ensure you secure a sympathetic supportive service and the speediest settlement possible.
What’s more if you’ve been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault then you could be able to recover those irritating financial losses such as:
- Your policy excess;
- Loss of earnings;
- Alternative transport costs;
- Compensation for any injuries you may have suffered.
Help starts right here. If you need to register a claim, speak to your underwriter:
- FBD Insurance PLC – Please contact them 24 hours a day on 01 761 7617
- AXA Insurance DAC – Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 1890 247 365, or by post, AXA Insurance DAC Wolfe Tone house, Wolfe tone street, Dublin 1. Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturdays 10am to 2pm
- Ageas Insurance Limited – Please call Carole Nash Insurance Consultants (Ireland) DAC on 1800 930 803. Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm.
Legal Protection includes access to a Legal Helpline for advice, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, on any personal legal matter. Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.